Pay range £23,313pa to £33,909 (pay review pending)
Plus 1 or 2 SEN points depending on qualifications and experience
Warren Primary School and Nursery is a nurturing two-form entry school with wonderful children who love to learn. The Governors and the whole school are committed to excellence in standards with a drive towards outstanding.
We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of the Deaf to our specialist, purpose built Hearing Impaired Resource Base, which is fully integrated within the school.
We are looking for:
- a qualified and experienced Teacher of the Deaf, with a commitment to inclusive practice within a primary school setting.
- a strong reflective practitioner with a flexible and creative approach, which meets the needs of all learners
- sign language skills at BSL Level 2
- commitment to collaborative working with parents, colleagues and professionals from other agencies
We offer you:
- a friendly and welcoming school community, with well-behaved and enthusiastic pupils
- excellent support and training opportunities
- a supportive and well-resourced school
Warren is located within a community of private housing, with excellent rail and road links to London and the M25.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack and or to arrange a visit.
Warren Primary School
Essex RM16 6NB
Tel: 01375 482288
Closing Date: noon, 12 October 2016
Interview Date: 20 October 2016
Warren Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure procedures.
(Please note: This is a paid advertisement by Warren Primary School)