KS1 & KS2
September 2016 or January 2017
Full time – Permanent
MPS/UPS + SEN 2 Allowance
+ TLR available for a suitable candidate to lead the Resource Unit
Emmbrook Infant and Junior Schools are two maintained schools that share well-established, extensive school grounds and the Hearing Impaired Resource Unit is based within the schools to support hearing impaired children.
We would like to appoint a teacher of the deaf from 1st September 2016 or 1st January 2017 who has a good knowledge of the national curriculum and a genuine enthusiasm and commitment
You will be joining committed and enthusiastic teams at both schools who have considerable experience of working with hearing impaired pupils. Your role will be to lead the teaching and learning of the hearing impaired children in consultation with other school staff.
The ideal candidate:
- will have a flexible approach to meeting the individual needs of each child
- is highly motivated and would like to be part of our small, hardworking school family
- has excellent communication and organisational skills
- is committed to team work and maintaining high standards
- has high expectations for pupils’ achievement, progress and behaviour
In return we offer:
- welcoming and supportive schools graded ‘Good’ and improving by OFSTED
- supportive and friendly teams of staff and governors
- a strong ethos across the schools based on our shared values and high expectations
- a relocation package
Visits to the school and informal conversations with the Head Teachers are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please call 0118 978 4259.
For an application pack please contact Mrs Jaime Barrett, at email@example.com
Applications will be considered on receipt and interviews can be arranged at short notice.
Our schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
(Please note: This is a paid advertisement by Emmbrook Infant and Junior Schools)